So ya i thought i was tired and i was ready to go to sleep but then felt suddenyl awake. To cure my boredom i made a list of my tope 10 favorite ablums. A List that is constantly changing. ( Ya So here it is as of NowCollapse )
1.Thursday - Full Collapse: an album that forever changed my life and got me out of the lousy new metal slum.
2.Get Up Kids - Something To Write Home About : Another Life changer and a cd that over the course of 3 years i still havent grown tired of
3.Deftones - Around The Fur : One of the Few nu-metal bands i still listen to. Such an amazing band. One of the bands that contributed to me falling in love with music.
4. Jimmy Eat World - Clarity: Who wouldnt list CLarity in top 10. Such an amazing album. One of my first "emo" cds.
5. Rage Against The Machine - Evil Empire : Such an amazing album from such an amazing band. A band im very privelaged to have seen once in concert.
6. At The Drive In - Relationship of Command : Such an Amazing album. Kicks the Mars Volta's ass. Such a high energy excercise in pushing the limits of experimental music. I love it and i only wish i could have seen them live
7. Saves The Day - Through Being Cool : One of if not the best Pop-punk albums ever made. (at least in my oppinion) catchy,smart,clever and very synical. I love it and still havent grown tired of it.
8. Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends : despite you critics out there Tbs is an amazing band and a tribute to the fact that you dont need to be an amazing musician to make amazing music.
9. Death Cab For Cutie - Photo Album : Would be ranked higher but i have only just found this amazing album this year so it still needs to withstand that test of time. Lyrically brilliant. Soothing vocals that are out of this world
10. Weezer - Blue: Such an amazing album. Also one of the first "emo" albums i bought. If you consider them emo. So many great songs definetly the bands best work to date.
So ya thats it. Pretty impresive from the boy who owns over 200 some cds.
Here r a few honarable mentions.